Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I actually love dirt bike riding, better than street riding. It's encouraging to see these old farts still riding so well. I'm 70 and love to go dirt bike riding with my Grandson, best bonding ever! Just went out this last Saturday at Prairie City (Sacramento).

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to love it TOO, and I thought I'd been pretty good, at least I DID till I watched that 42 minutes!

:p

·
Registered
537 Posts
I used to love it TOO, and I thought I'd been pretty good, at least I DID till I watched that 42 minutes!

:p
It's been pretty much easy trail riding for me and teaching my Grandson to ride. This last weekend he ventured onto the motocross training track and he's hooked. I've created a monster!

I did one lap on the track just to jog my memory. Yep, though days are well behind me!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Great story and video! Nice combination of the old and the new.

Since Graham Jarvis has competed in many Trials events at the World level, and has reached as high as #4 in the World Trials circuit, you know he's got to be good.

I stopped competing in Wisconsin & Illinois Trials events 2 years ago, when I turned 60. Now I just ride for fun. I also took up mountain bike riding a few years ago. I plan to retire from work this spring, so I'm having thoughts of returning to Trials. I dunno...:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts