Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Yeah, bobbers are stupid... That destroyed Versys and its bald owner look absolutely ridiculous.

There's music?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Yeah, bobbers are stupid... That destroyed Versys and its bald owner look absolutely ridiculous.

There's music?
not all bobbers are stupid... ill agree that i wouldnt do that to a good versys.

and that shinny bald head provides more safety then any helmet =p

and is nobody going to comment on those jail house welds ? i think ive seen better in middle school

·
Registered
456 Posts
I wouldn't call that a "bobber"; to me it looks much more like a rat bike.

But that front end is really interesting, straight bolt-on Brembo 4 piston calipers.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
To each his own, beauty in the eye of beholder etc

I like it, but I like anything that takes a poke at purists. >:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
…and is nobody going to comment on those jail house welds ? i think ive seen better in middle school
I think that's the look they were going for, actually… more like something the Bandits or Scavs would ride in Borderlands than a fine piece of modern machinery.

Still not my style either, but I love this level of self-expression.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Where did he put the radiator overflow catch bottle?

Hmmm... A little bondo and some primer on the gas tank... and she'll be good as new! :)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I think that's the look they were going for, actually… more like something the Bandits or Scavs would ride in Borderlands than a fine piece of modern machinery.

Still not my style either, but I love this level of self-expression.
id have to disagree it just loos like someone stole there daddys welder and wasted a spool of welding line>:)>:)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Where did he put the radiator overflow catch bottle?

Hmmm... A little bondo and some primer on the gas tank... and she'll be good as new! :)
looks like he eliminated it altogether...there's a cap on the radiator..that's about it...maybe he's got one of those thingie-a-bobs to keep the temps even...
to each his own on the looks...I would guess it's the bald guy's idea of a bald bike...we are what we ride aren't we? lol

:wink2:

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
It doesn't start or run without the ECU, battery, relays, fuel pump, airbox, coolant expansion tank, etc... It's all just for show. He just rigged a small battery to turn the headlight on for the photoshoot.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts