Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, grew up in hawaii now I'm in maine, been riding for about 4 years now, got into restoring vintage hondas but I'm picking up my first versys tomorrow. she's a 2013 with 3400 miles on her and it's costing me $5500. absolutely cannot wait.

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome:) now go hunt down AB lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
:welcome: Hawaii to Maine? Man, that qualifies as a rather dramatic climate change!

Where are you located? We're in Rockwood up on Moosehead Lake. Spectacular part of the state though a bit remote. :thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:welcome: Hawaii to Maine? Man, that qualifies as a rather dramatic climate change!

Where are you located? We're in Rockwood up on Moosehead Lake. Spectacular part of the state though a bit remote. :thumb:
I'm down in the portland area, south portland actually.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'm down in the portland area, south portland actually.
I was down that way two weeks ago. Had my left hip replaced at Maine Medical Center on Oct 2nd and am now in the recovery stage. It's all part of growing old apparently. If all goes well, I'll be fit to ride come spring and that's a very good thing. :thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brought her home today, it wasn't mentioned in the ad but the bike also came with heated grips, though I do need to relocate the switch for them, it's located low on the fairing and I can't get to it while I'm riding, stupid location really.

anyhow here she is on the trailer ready to head home. sadly I couldn't find anyone to give me a ride down to the dealership so I could ride her home so I was forced to rent a trailer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey frozenhawaiian. u still have your versys?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts