Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well august 9th ill have my V:yeahsmile:! But time is going by slow... :( and reason being was i put it on lay away july 7 since they were trying to get rid of them and i have to get up to $4000 to put down on it. any one have any suggestions to make time go by faster?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know exactly what you mean! but i dont really have any suggestions :(

Not long to go through ! Try keep busy at work or something, do extra hours, get involved in something stressful or watch videos on youtube :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I sold my Specialized Enduro Pro SL Carbon mountain bike, 35 grams of gold, put my mortgage off for 2 weeks, and borrowed $1300 from my bestest friend and, viola $6325. out the door! Picked her up on Saturday and already rang up 300 miles...0 regrets!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea my plan is to get up to $4000 of the $6600 (after ttl) because i start school up again august 25 and i dont want a huge payment during school. pluse this will get my credit going too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
any one have any suggestions to make time go by faster?
I was pulling overtime (without pay though :() like crazy for almost a whole month. Also went away for some weekends.

...now would be the time to start making those garage cupboards, and if you aren't a handyman, give it a bash anyway, the frustration will take you mind off the bike foh sho :D

I waited for my V for just short of 3 months, so I deffinitely know what you are going through here. I must have gone to the same sites, reading the same articles, looking at the same pictures over and over and over again, lol.

But let me just say for the thousandth time what most people on here have been saying... guy.... it is worth the wait. (That prolly doesn't help huh? My bad :devil: )

:goodluck:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts