Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Tuesday 4/7 I took possession of a used 2008 versys - with 800 miles on it. $5700 seems like a decent price to me for a bike with so much potential.
My current Ride

2005 Honda 1300 VTX with Harley fairing, 1970's circa CHP hardbags and a 1970's circa Bate fiberglass trunk. Did all the custom work myself. It is complete with a H/D tach and H/D dynaglide drilled out mufflers. I've put 33,000 miles on it in 3 years.

Purchased the Versys for commuting and for fun. My brother in law is comming over from England this year and we are doing a 2200 mile loop in the Allegheny moutains (Cincy to Ticonderoga NY, to Robbinsville NC and back to Cincy. The dragon will be slayed.

I did not ride from 1984 until 2006. My best friend bought a triumph and needed a riding partner, so he talked me into it. I took the MSF beginners safety course and here I am - buying my second bike.

I have already been purusing the forum for tips and tricks. I hope this bike is as enjoyable as everyone here says it is - and I am sure it will be.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations and good luck! That's a great price for a practically brand new bike.

·
Registered
813 Posts
congrats!
that other bike of yours is pretty nice too, but I'm sure you'll find a new love for the twisties once you get onto the V!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts