Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a video of where a buddy and myself getting pulled over is less than 40,000 views away from One Million...Its funny from the comments how people love to bash a police office just doing his job in a professional manner...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaRWElC4AiU

·
Registered
575 Posts
Police hate is pervasive in our society. They are always assumed to be the bad guy both in media and movies. Remember, someone else is always to blame for our negative situations.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Police hate is pervasive in our society. They are always assumed to be the bad guy both in media and movies. Remember, someone else is always to blame for our negative situations.

So true, I had guys that i had to ban from my channel and delete their comments because of the crap they were spewing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
So true, I had guys that i had to ban from my channel and delete their comments because of the crap they were spewing.
Childish part time working lowlifes who will live in their parents basements until they finally marry the first women who says yes to sex, at 30 years old.:p

I bet they rock at Call of Duty though.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Childish part time working lowlifes who will live in their parents basements until they finally marry the first women who says yes to sex, at 30 years old.:p

I bet they rock at Call of Duty though.

You pretty much nailed it. When you go to their channel most of them have nothing but video game crap on it.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts