Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had those Triumph logos in my desk for a couple of years. I finally found a use for them!

·
Registered
217 Posts
It's the new 675 Tiger!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Now THAT'S funny!
Not so funny, I think Triumph would have a winner on their hands if they did that. Make it lighter, more Versys-like, oh yeah! My last bike was a Triumph Trophy, and that triple is probably the best engine format in motorcycling. Smooth, powerful, and that scream!! :thumb:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not so funny, I think Triumph would have a winner on their hands if they did that. Make it lighter, more Versys-like, oh yeah! My last bike was a Triumph Trophy, and that triple is probably the best engine format in motorcycling. Smooth, powerful, and that scream!! :thumb:
Relax...I wasn't giving a commentary on Triumph...I just thought the comment was funny. And by the way...I have owned 4 Triumphs. A Bonnie Black, a T100 and 2 Speed Triples. The Triple was my favorite bike. If I could still keep my knee bent like that, that's what I would be riding. And you are right, a 675 Tiger would be excellent!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Say whaaaaaa?

Relax...I wasn't giving a commentary on Triumph...I just thought the comment was funny. And by the way...I have owned 4 Triumphs. A Bonnie Black, a T100 and 2 Speed Triples. The Triple was my favorite bike. If I could still keep my knee bent like that, that's what I would be riding. And you are right, a 675 Tiger would be excellent!
:huh: I thought I was relaxed? :sleeping:

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's the problem with the internet. You just can't get an idea of inflection in posts.

It would be funny if you pulled up and told people it was the new 675 Tiger though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts