Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

All... Right Decision??

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Arion 
#1 ·
Trading in my 2012 Honda NC700x for a 2019 650LT...no reason except I need change every once in a while...I commute every day and the NC has been great...easy to ride, 60mpg, no problems at all...do you think the Versys will be just as good for the daily commute(except for the mog of course)?
Thanks for any comments

#3 ·
I can only speak for myself, but I believe the 650 Versys is one of the best ever all around motorcycles. It isn't brilliant but it does everything well. It's sportier than the NC and I doubt it will return 60 mpg unless you really ride it conservatively. I never tried to operate mine to return high mpg. My Versys would run rings around my wife's CTX700 but her bike would return better fuel mileage. However, that wasn't the point when we bought either of them. I suspect you'll enjoy the change!

#5 ·
No Regrets. There are only a few bikes I wish I never parted with, and mostly it is because they were heavily modified and would be hard to recreate. I enjoyed my 30,000 miles with the Versys 650 and if I could only own one motorcycle it would definitely be a street adventure bike of some sort. A lot to choose from these days. Of course the one I would really want isn't in the states and doesn't have all the features I would like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.