Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about, None of the Gear All of the time?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Darwinism at its finest...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
guilty

·
Super Moderator
19,629 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds (LOOKS?) like a "Darwin Award" nominee...!

:censored:
No more than the bonehead on a GSX I saw today in shorts, "Wife Beater" T-shirt and sneakers with his helmet strapped to the side of the bike.

I love the whine these guys put out when it gets over 80 in Ohio about "It's too hot for all that gear". I'd rather sweat than bleed myself but you can't makes these twits understand that there something besides leather jackets out there. I had no problem in Olympia Switchback mesh and gloves with a full face for the 6+ hours I was out. Just remember to drink lots of water, I carry a small cooler with 2 frozen bottles of water and 2 ready to drink.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I had no problem in Olympia Switchback mesh and gloves with a full face for the 6+ hours I was out.
Yeahbot ewe look like an eskeemo and he looks like Rock Lobster setting up for melanoma treatments.

Human psychology is a funny thing. Grant you, there are a lot of people who just have no cloo, but most of them dress up like tough guys to make a statement. Problem is, no one gives a hoot. Riding down the street, we are nothing more than a momentary distraction for the driving public. And we are quickly forgotten in the next second when the next distraction comes into their view.

OTOH, if you are a well built young lady and want to ride in the buff, then you'll be on my radar for more than one second...unless I crash rubber neckin.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is just wrong on several levels but I'm sure there is a great story behind that picture. Pun intended. Gee, I wonder if alcohol was involved.lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts