Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to my shed a few minutes ago and what's laying by my bike, a screw. Not just any screw but one that looks like it came off my bike from somewhere, like the engine area. It also had sticky stuff on the end of it. I just swept my shed out last week so now I'm all messed up over this. Now I'll have to find out where the hell it came off the bike. I guess I should be happy that it fell off in my shed. I wonder if anything else has came off. I'll be out there tommorrow racking my brain over this.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh man, I can feel the panic:eek: Let's hope and pray that it fell from the over head light or something. Maybe if you post a picture of it someone can give you some ideas.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
screw

I'll post a picture of the screw tommorrow if I don't figure out where it came from. Maybe it didn't come off the bike as I have lots of screws and stuff laying around. I'll look everything over good tommorrow when I can take it out in the sun and look at everything really good.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all messed up

I looked all over my bike and no screws were missing. I think it came off from parts of one of my mountain bikes. I poured a plastic tray with screws on it into another container on the floor and I think it came from that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts