Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I was checking those out yesterday. They would be $82 shipped to my door. I am really considering getting them.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pazzo's would be about $225. Could be a great deal if they are as good as they say they are.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Pazzo's would be about $225. Could be a great deal if they are as good as they say they are.
So you want to buy them and tell me if it is worth it?:D

·
Registered
303 Posts
No green ones?

...waves of sadness...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well I ordered them. We will see how they are.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
If I knew if I could get gold levers and black adjusters i'd think about them a bit more.
Did you scroll down and see what the glod lever looked like? Gold with black adjusters....

·
Registered
541 Posts
:huh:

No. I own a Versys, so I ordered them for that bike...
My bad, either the website came up differently or I went forward to the main page, seeing a plethora of different lever sets but none for the V. Past experience with buying replacement levers, the ones off a EX500 fit the V.

I clicked on the link and it went directly to the V levers.:thumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah they do look alot like the vortex levers, and from what i hear the vortex arn't bad for the money. I would love to get a set of asv levers also. The only thing i worry about with new levers is when they don't actuate the brake as good as factory, like the nub that presses in on the MC is too short or not angled correctly.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm going to subscribe to this thread so i can see your review of the levers when you get them.

·
0 Posts
suspect the same generic chinese copies I've been using - very lightweight - click adjust works okay - contact area on highest span setting little small - span itself adequate but I replaced mechasim to increase span further to own taste. Value for money? - do it!

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you would be so kind, could you post picts of the installation process? I'd like to learn how to change the levers for when I replace mine. Thanks in advance :thumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
levers arn't hard to replace, i would like to knw how the feel on the bike compared to the stockers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts