Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my roommate has a 2003 Honda Magna, like This One
but in black. The windshield on it is tiny as you can see, and he gets a LOT of buffetting, which makes him fear the freeways, which makes doing group rides not-so-fun. We had kicked around the idea of a larger windshield, but looking at the few that are available, they don't really give him that much more coverage, especially over the helmet and shoulders.

So, I asked him about full fairings, and he said he actually likes them, they cover well, and look like they would make freeways more comfortable to ride.

So, now I'm on the hunt for aftermarket/compatible fairings for his bike. I'd like to find something similar to the 80's Goldwing fairings:

So, questions are 1: Does anyone make aftermarket fairings for something like that? 2: How difficult/different are the fairings from the Goldwing vs. other Hondas (i.e. could one be adapted)? and 3: How much of a difference would it make on the shoulder/helmet buffeting?

Input guys? My Google-Fu is failing me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm somewhere between "My mind is being violated" and "That's neat!" on that one.

I wonder if a Goldwing fairing could be adapted...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts