Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow versys lovers,

I own a 2020 versys 650 and I hope you guys can help me out.
I want to purchase a aftermarket exhaust, specifically the GPR M3 Carbon, but with my kickstand I'm not sure if it'll fit.

Has anyone any experience with the combination (or another exhaust/kickstand combi)?

Thanks in advance and happy biking!

·
Super Moderator
20,212 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
The kickstand is on the opposite side of any aftermarket exhaust I've seen on a 650, so there should be no problem interfering with your kickstand. I have to assume you're talking about some kind of centerstand or other aftermarket kickstand accessory. Sounds like more information is necessary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kickstand is on the opposite side of any aftermarket exhaust I've seen on a 650, so there should be no problem interfering with your kickstand. I have to assume you're talking about some kind of centerstand or other aftermarket kickstand accessory. Sounds like more information is necessary.
Yes I'm talking about the centerstand.
Miscommunication from my side, I was assuming kickstand was the centerstand but it doesn't sound logical.
Not sure which brand it is since I got it with the bike as I bought it. Any chance you know where I can find the brand on it (the centerstand)?

·
Super Moderator
20,212 Posts
If you post up a couple of pics (from both sides), pretty sure that SOMEONE will come back w/ what brand it is.

:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts