Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what to give a big thumbs up to Rick at AdventureTech for the new design sidestand foot on my VX300. Fit was spot on. Installation was a snap. Works perfect with my centerstand too. Excellent company. I would post pictures but I haven't the faintest idea how. I have pics on my photobucket but.................

·
Super Moderator
19,602 Posts
Just what to give a big thumbs up to Rick at AdventureTech for the new design sidestand foot on my VX300. Fit was spot on. Installation was a snap. Works perfect with my centerstand too. Excellent company. I would post pictures but I haven't the faintest idea how. I have pics on my photobucket but.................
As long as you re-size the files to a small enough size (I use 650 x 488pixels), when you see that "Drag and Drop File Upload" below your message w/ "DRAG FILES HERE TO ATTACH!" written in the middle, drag the files from your desktop and drop them onto that line.

Give it a try!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tried

As long as you re-size the files to a small enough size (I use 650 x 488pixels), when you see that "Drag and Drop File Upload" below your message w/ "DRAG FILES HERE TO ATTACH!" written in the middle, drag the files from your desktop and drop them onto that line.

Give it a try!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like this small mod so I ordered one last night. The stock stand does seem a bit small but it also seems sturdy though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts