1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's ChiTown. I've read his reports before, he's a fabulous photographer, and an adventrous rider. He also has lots of time (so it seems) to go on these long wandering rides. Must be nice.
:p
dm

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's ChiTown. I've read his reports before, he's a fabulous photographer, and an adventrous rider. He also has lots of time (so it seems) to go on these long wandering rides. Must be nice.
:p
dm
DARCYM-Have you seen the pics of places hes had his 1200 RT?!! It would take some serious fotitude, lack of fear or both to get where he had that thing!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Just to keep this thread alive a bit longer ...
I read the guy's ride report and want to say it's one of the best I've ever read. Unbelievable pictures too. Definitely worth the time to read it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm about half way through this thread and it is AWESOME. This guy is living the life I can only dream of. I don't know if jealous is the right word.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm about half way through this thread and it is AWESOME. This guy is living the life I can only dream of. I don't know if jealous is the right word.
Im right there with you!! I read it all and working back through!! Yeah Jealous is s light term!! Don't know if i could leave my kiddos that long -But its nice to dream about....One day though!!!:yeahsmile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts