Registered
3,519 Posts
I never look at them! :thumb:

Which ones are bugging you? :eek:

·
Registered
333 Posts
This forum has entirely too many ads. :mad::badidea:
Having ads is what helps keep this forum alive. Annoying? Yeah... but every click equals a small amount of money towards the site.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
This forum has entirely too many ads. :mad::badidea:
Free to use sites on the Internet like this one, GMail, Google Search, Bing, Reddit, etc. would not exist without advertising revenue. I prefer to have advertisers support Internet web sites compared to the alternative, pay per use.

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
Free to use sites on the Internet like this one, GMail, Google Search, Bing, Reddit, etc. would not exist without advertising revenue. I prefer to have advertisers support Internet web sites compared to the alternative, pay per use.
Me TOO!!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Having ads is what helps keep this forum alive. Annoying? Yeah... but every click equals a small amount of money towards the site.
Other motorcycles forums manage to survive - thrive actually - with way less clutter and annoying advertising.

Sorry to be negative, especially as a noob here but just calling it as I see it.

·
Banned
895 Posts
I got blasted by some of the inmates for voicing my opinion when l first came onto this site about the excessive ads that pop up (even within the threads now!!), but you kind of get used to them, & it's no way as bad as Yahoo for ads etc!!!

Thanks for posting though, maybe the site owners will take notice!!!!......NOT!

·
Banned
895 Posts
Adblock??

OK, so adblock seems the favourite....but;

Why do I have to let Google Chrome take over everything?

How much does the basic package cost?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I use this site between the website and the app. I have recently found (with various updates) that the app sometimes has ads which divert you away from the forum. Otherwise the ads don't worry me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts