·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want that light kit for my V46 as well.. where did you get them?
www.helmetheadcycles.com

Got the light bar, light kit, liners for the givi. traffic magnet and other stuff. real good place to order from very fast delivery:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
254 Posts
great stuff weljo. I was looking through your other pics on Flickr and saw your valve stem caps...are those tire pressure gauges? If so, what are the details on those? I'm getting annoyed at having to manually check my pressure every day and would love a quick glance system.

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great stuff weljo. I was looking through your other pics on Flickr and saw your valve stem caps...are those tire pressure gauges? If so, what are the details on those? I'm getting annoyed at having to manually check my pressure every day and would love a quick glance system.
This place has the best price on them. i also got a tire repair kit and the famous 100.00 pump from them.
http://www.stopngo.com/motorcycle.asp

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the link. I think for $150 though I'll suck it up and check it manually! I didn't realize those things were that expensive. Of course I should have known...my dad's Goldwing has them built in!

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the link. I think for $150 though I'll suck it up and check it manually! I didn't realize those things were that expensive. Of course I should have known...my dad's Goldwing has them built in!
They are handy i keep mine in my pocket because if your pressure gets to low or high it beeps and vibrates so if you get a nail or leak while riding it could save your butt. all the other places want over 200.00.and it real nice just pressing a button and theres both tire pressures on the screen.

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Edited Video. Sorry for quality done real quick with digital camera.

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a couple of pm's about these items. so here ya go..... ( just in case because you just never know.) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts