Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, when I first got my versys, I found it very uncomfortable, my right foot kept going to sleep, it was difficult to shift and my hands would start tingling after about half an hour. All I could see from my left mirror was my jacket and I thought.. whoo boy.. I wasted my money on this baby....lol

A few days later while closely inspecting things, I noticed one of the switch pods on the h'bars had a huge gap that could let water in... so I took it apart and found that the pdi monkey hadn't even engaged the plastic alignment pins into the holes in the h/bar, and looking a little closer, the perches for the levers were unevenly spaced to the hand grips, not lined up with the punch marks and the bars were cranked way forward. So after re aligning everything, adjusting the shifter height and brake pedal height, the scoot is awesome. Just goes to show that any idiot is left to set up a bike in a crate, but you should do some fine tuning to suit your particular body size and riding style.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts