Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dialing in the suspension front and back and just wanted to know if the fork preload adjustment nuts will come to a stop when turned all the way in. I have gone several turns and they still seem to have more. I know your supposed to go by clicks but I don't feel any clicks. I want to go all the way in so I have a equal reference point on each fork, Also I have gone way soft on the rear shock damping and wanted to know if that adjuster will also stop at some point. I used to be pretty good at this when dirt racing and with my 950 KTM but I need a reference point and don't want to twist anything to far. THANKS FOR ANY HELP Jay

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Front hex adjusters do positively stop turning clockwise at highest position. Range is from 0 (turned all the way in) to 15 turns out (counterclock). Rear rebound damping settings are numbered from 0 (H) to 13 (S) for a total of 14 positions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Front hex adjusters do positively stop turning clockwise at highest position. Range is from 0 (turned all the way in) to 15 turns out (counterclock). Rear rebound damping settings are numbered from 0 (H) to 13 (S) for a total of 14 positions.
While on the same subject, Shocks, www.Ohlinsusa.com/us/ has a Versys front and rear shock listed a KA 907 rear and front springs # 08 777-90 on their site is a link to Ohlins Sweden with all the data re Sag and preload etc quite interesting.
I did all the numbers before I discovered Speedy and his quick fix for my problem,
Regards Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts