Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I installed the motowerk riser and mirror extenders. Firstly, now I can actually see the traffic to my left and to my right sides, and BEHIND me. This is crucial for me, because many a times on NJ roads, A-H's are too close from behind. So now I can actually see them and avoid them if needed.

Secondly, the riser not only gave tremendous ergo relief for my arms, but manuevering the bike now is SO EASY! On the interstate, it felt so fluid and responsive when changing lanes, avoiding bumps, etc. I felt like I was dancing with the bike, with ME leading.

Another benefit is at low to moderate speed, it's easier to control the bike more when I need to squeeze the tank with my knees simultaneously shifting gears.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the riser and mirror extenders fitted and agree they make a big difference. I like to be sat upright with a good view behind, but there are still blind spots to contend with.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Everything Speedy makes is top-notch. And if you need something customized shoot them an email and more than likely they'll do it.

We in the Versys community are very fortunate to have a builder that is dedicated to our motorcycle.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have read about and seen the rider scan. It looks in-obtrusive on the Versys. I do a lot of commuting and it it has now gone onto my shopping list of farkles.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'd buy one if it was nearly $70 for a rearview mirror.

They are available in the US shipped from Scotland. The shipping isn't very much actually, it's the cost of the mirror itself that is high.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I added a riser and the aprilia tuono mirrors, and the mirrors were crisp. Now the left one still looks ****ty but the right is fine. I may try the 'fill your handlebars with BBs' trick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts