Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting for the dealership to receive my Kawasaki Versys 650 2010!

So I originaly come from a KTM 125 Duke 2013 White, I drove that for 8 months and bought a Yamaha MT-03 2008 black.

BUT! something was missing, the Yamaha was fun and agile, and super Torquey.
But not so much versatile! I already was thinking about another bike with a bit more wind protection..;)

So I easefully went looking for exactly that type of motorcycle.

I first was in love with the Aprilia Pegaso 650 2008+, I though this is my bike.

Still the same engine, yes the Pegaso and the MT-03 share their engines.
But more windprotection and the handlebars were more towards me.

I test drove it. NO thanks:eek:

Before the Pegaso I test drove for the fun a Older versys, that was a 25kw one rubbish exactly..

Then I got to a Kawasaki official dealer which had a Versys from 2010 with almost all the extra bells and wissles. GREAT! and I also got a great deal out of it! + 6 month warranty with pickup service :thumb:

Now I am waiting and surfing the web for tips etc.

I already got a H7 Xenon kit waiting to be placed here.
And I will paint the side pannels mat black just like a 2013+ model :eek:penarms:

Also the original Ebony Black pannels will come on there so everything what is Yellow will become black! I love it:clap: On older customer wished yellow on his versys so brand new out of the box pannels for my Versys:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats, I also have a 2010 I bought a few months ago. Rode 3k miles already. You will have a blast with this bike. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
NICE! You might as well pull off the radiator, headlight shroud, and frame guard panels and paint them black too. :thumb: OR you can buy them in black like the tank panels. I painted mine and if you take your time and prep them they will come out fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts