Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not believe I would attempt something like this as I value my life to omuch (although I have skydived and scuba regularly and have with sharks) but I get the heebee jeebees just watching parts of this and no matter HOW good you are - all it takes is a rock slipping the wrong way on the the front tire and giving way and you down the side!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a7_1307011479

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to say that they've done it on their Versys!
:badidea::devil::badidea:

·
Registered
628 Posts
What a bunch of wussies!

I watched it twice.

And only closed my eyes three times.

lol

I am officially no longer a wanna be.

Now what did I do with my clean shorts?

lol

not a chance in hell would I even walk it.

lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Have seen that one.

Looks like that $hIt we ride up in Los Padres and Kennedy Meadows. At 235lbs the KTM250 is like riding a mountainbike. Having observed trials experience helps a lot.

A friend went off the traill riding Snowy Trail in Los Padres, dropped down about 10 feet. Took 3 of us 45 minutes to pull his bike back up on the trail.

The vid is an extreme case of the drop-offs. :D

Here's one...be careful out there:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Like seeing how close you can hold a match to a firecracker.
There's only one way to find out.

Have seen that one.

Looks like that $hIt we ride up in Los Padres and Kennedy Meadows. At 235lbs the KTM250 is like riding a mountainbike. Having observed trials experience helps a lot.

A friend went off the traill riding Snowy Trail in Los Padres, dropped down about 10 feet. Took 3 of us 45 minutes to pull his bike back up on the trail.

The vid is an extreme case of the drop-offs. :D

Here's one...be careful out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLQhsRy9ago

·
Registered
421 Posts
The video of Hans and Franz playing in the Alps has been floating around on the net for at least a year.

Definately catches your attention the first time you watch it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Regarding the trail, besides the steps at 03:05, you could ride that on a versys. But I guess I wouldn't. But it's not liked you could just turn around at every point on the trail...

CJBROWN's video shows that these guys are clearly overdoing it. Turning in that hard in blind corners is a big no-no. Although the crash was the result of something else, probably lack of concentration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts