Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up my green 09 yesterday, stock except for a fender eliminator kit, a two brothers can (and wow it sounds good), and a crg "lane splitter" bar end mirror (to replace the stock stag horns).

just got back from my first real ride, 150 or so miles of (mostly) twisty goodness.

first take? this bike rocks. :thumb:

i traded my 2004 ducati 1000 multistrada for this, and frankly was worried that i'd miss it. after today's ride? pffft, nope, not a chance. the duck may have had more low end grunt and better throttle response, but this bike is so much more forgiving... and (i'm happy to declare) it is just way more fun to ride! so easy, the lightness, how it goes from side to side effortlessly...

yup, i'm hooked, and glad to be a part of this community too,

thanks -dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
:welcome: great to have ya' Post up some pics when you get the chance.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm sitting here reading your intro and grinin' ear to ear.

Welcome to the 'verse'.
and what a testimonial.....from a 'Duc' to a 'Kow".

Well met and howdy to the best bike site on the web.

ride safe.
be well.
..and let the good times roll.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to all, seriously, happy to be here.

i spent the better part of last night going through the site, mainly mods section, not that the bike appears to need much, i just wanted to get an idea of what folks are doing. and i found a wealth of knowledge that i look forward to tapping, hopefully i can contribute to as well.

thanks again for the warm welcomes, all the great info, and i'll post some picts of my lil green friend asap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts