Very nice...:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice read. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Nice read, Lance. That's one of my favorite regions to ride. Next time you're in that neck of the woods, head out 214 to Phoenecia and have pancakes at Sweet Sue's...fantastic. FYI, 23A (not 32A) is the road through Tannersville. Great curves down the mountain, especially on a Versys.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips, Bones.

23A, 32A... Is it possible to develop dyslexia late in life? Can I use that excuse?

Anyway, the great thing about web-based vs. print is that I can go back and fix my mistakes. So I did.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Thanks for the tips, Bones.
Always glad to help out a fellow scribe. 23A is great especially when there aren't any amateur outdoorsy wannabes standing in the road :nono: around blind corners :eek: as they make their way in ill-formed groups :badidea: down to Kaaterskill Falls.

Whenever I'm out that way I ride out 30 along the Pepacton Reservoir. There are some fabulous sweepers through there. Great as an out-and-back, twice if I have time. :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just on the Pepacton the other day as I live about 15 miles from it. I think some of the best riding in the country may be in my backyard. Lots of great dirt roads too. Jump over into PA and more good riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts