Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Pretty cool and also extremely weird! My wife would definitely think I've taken my love for the Versys too far!
I do like setting up close to the bike, hard to get closer than that.

·
Registered
901 Posts
If I ever get into tent camping on the V I would consider this....

·
Registered
687 Posts
I would think a tarp would be more practical and less claustrophobic. But maybe if you're riding somewhere where there are no trees ...:huh:

·
Registered
55 Posts
While I can see how the "garage" aspect would appeal to some, the tent within a tent just seems ridiculous to me. Once I get the outer shell up what is the point of putting up the inner tent?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Like! But at $399, the V may be getting wet... Still, it is a cool idea. On a cold night, maybe the heat of the engine might keep the tent warm if you don't have your lady. ;-)

·
Super Moderator
19,002 Posts
I've done many tenting nights on rides, but I don't believe I want something full of gas heavy enough to crush my head in there with me (or EVEN too close!)!

·
Registered
901 Posts
They do make a point on the website that if you feel the ground is unstable park the bike do it leans away from the sleeping area.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think if I really wanted my bike in a tent, and if I had the room with all my gear, I would spend $40 on a cheep tent at Wal-Mart.

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
Go design and practical. wont worry on bike tripping over and sometime its good to have the bike close to you and have a peaceful sleep.

:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts