Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Versys.

I hate hunting for the right size Allen wrench all the time. AND when pulling the tank on my bike I found I needed a couple just to pull the fairings off. THEN I remembered a tool I bought to work on my bicycles years ago from Park Tools call a "Y" wrench it has a 4, 5 & 6mm allen keys on one tools and works like a champ, you can get enough force with it to break almost all free and snug them up nice and tight as well. Takes care of almost all the allen screws on the bike other than a couple that hard very hard to get at. You might want to lookin to one for your tool box. Most good bike shops carry Park Tools as they are the best. Plus it's only around $10.00. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Very nice. Park makes some of the best tools I've ever come across. And, as you say, they work on vehicles other than bikes (but perhaps we shouldn't tell Park that). Then again, maybe we should so they'll sell more tools. :thumb:

·
Registered
688 Posts
That is slick. I'd like to see it in 4, 5, and Phillips. That would take care of all of our fairings. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts