Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Looking for Allen-head screws to fit the front brake master cylinder cover for Gen1. Black only, not chrome. Know a supplier in Canada?
What is the thread pitch and mm diameter? And what length? My 2015 is 4mm X 2 CM, countersunk but Allen's head would work. My local supplier probably has them SpaeNaur

They have plain finish allen head countersunk Spaenaur Catalog 14 - Digital Flipping Catalog

Premium Member
Not sure of the pitch, the parts catalogue says it's 4mm.

I wouldn't know the pitch if it were a fork (bad joke) and I'm reluctant to remove them without having replacements on hand. I'll order them soon, I need a new generator cover gasket too.

Wizard, your link led to a blank page. Also, the Allen head ones I had for my Concours were countersunk too.
I have a gasket on a nail in my garage for a 2007. Never used. The 4mm 脳 2CM has only one thread pitch. I will check my brake cover again and measure the pitch. They have them in stock but I think it is a minimum $$ not sure it was 10.
They have plain and stainless. I knew I should have checked the pitch. It is 0.70 thread pitch believe it or not there is what they call a fine 4mm which is 0.75 .
I can get the part numbers with a proper link tonight . I am on my phone. No mouse or easy copy and paste

Premium Member
That gasket is mounted on hardboard and shrink wrapped with the kawi number on it. I am never going to use it.

Premium Member
Not sure of the pitch, the parts catalogue says it's 4mm.

I wouldn't know the pitch if it were a fork (bad joke) and I'm reluctant to remove them without having replacements on hand. I'll order them soon, I need a new generator cover gasket too.

Wizard, your link led to a blank page. Also, the Allen head ones I had for my Concours were countersunk too.
I tried chrome and firefox, both opened after 30 seconds--part number is 366-577 Spaenaur 4mm X 20mm 0.70 thread pitch , 90' counter sink flat head

And I have the gasket in shrink wrap from McKees.

Premium Member
from parts catalogue
92002-1323 BOLT,SCREW,4X12
366-574 4mmX12mm 0.70 thread pitch. That link opened on my phone as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts