Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys: installed Airhawk on my stock seat and will try it next week (once it stops raining). This may be simply crazy and certainly paranoid but it seems that it is very easy for someone to remove the Airhawk and carry it off with the way it is installed on the seat. Other than removing the Airhawk yourself every time (a hassle to be sure) is there anything you can or should do?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Airhawk

I have an Airhawk, I have never strapped it on, you dont need to, trust me It stays right where you put it. When I stop, sometimes I throw it in my hard case. But it looks so much like part of the seat, I rarely bother. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have one. Depending on where I park and how long I might take it off along with the tank bag. However, I have a full set of hard cases therefore I just lock then in the bike along with the rest of the gear.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had the AirHawk for my 12GS to help with numb bum (you think the Versys is bad ?) and liked to have it strapped on to the saddle. But I couldn't leave the bike out of sight for fear of someone nicking the pad (I've been the victim of theft before and I guess I am paranoid now). My solution was much more expensive, I bought a Sargent seat which was the best mod I did to the GS. I've my name down for a new Sargent seat which is currently in development by Sargent for the Versys. :yeahsmile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts