Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday dawned clear - BLUE skies and all! Decided I'd go for a 'jaunt', so I put on my 'leathers' and headed N about 1025, along the E edge of Okanagan Lake to Vernon - as usual - then NW after Vernon to St Annes Rd, w/ a quick 'cut' to the Otter Lake Rd till I hit the Salmon River Rd up to Yankee Flats, then turned around and rode the same trip on the other side of the road!

Still lots of snow in the high-country, but (at 130% of the normal show-pack) it looks like flooding is likely, soon, but not happening quite YET!

Got back home at just before 1500, 206 kms [128 miles] on the odo. Good ride, but the heated grips were ON for MOST of it.

IMG_0454 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0455 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0456 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0457 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0458 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0459 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0460 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

>:)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Love the leathers! Very Euro-looking. You would fit in nicely in the Isle of Man during the TT or Manx GP, or almost any spring, summer or fall day for that matter. Europeans seem to take riding gear much more seriously than Americans do, in my experience at least.

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Nice ride, thanks for sharing. anyway the leather are no go for tropical country like mine, it can half cook you.:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride, thanks for sharing. anyway the leather are no go for tropical country like mine, it can half cook you.:wink2:
Then you buy the leathers that have MANY cooling holes in them...!

:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts