Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Versys is the new addition to my Garage. My Futura will soon be on it's way to a new owner in Wisconsin. I'm going to miss the Aprilia but with my XZ14 set for sport tourning duties I decided to replace it. It's lucky new owner in Wisconsin with enjoy it. So far I have wired up the driving lights and have a Givi windshield and 16 tooth front sprocket on the way. I will add SW Motech quick disconnect racks for the V35 PLX cases and a GPS mount in the near future. This gives me sport touing mounts on both sensible and insane. I have to say tbat after my first trip up to the mountains on the V, the gallery was impressed with the little 650, I was riding with Busas, and heavyweight sport touring bikes.

50cc, 650cc, 1000cc, 1350cc

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like you should be that show "Cribs". Your taste appears to be flawless.:thumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice and clean collection, guess the money you save on gas will pay for your mortgage! haha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh man maybe one day I can have a stable of bikes........one to take to bike week and blend in with Harley maniacs, they're a blast to watch with their costumes, one to ride the trails on and the Versys to just plain ride........ :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts