Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I found this forum on the internet and I was surprised about al the positive reactions about the Versys. If you look at all the televison programs it's all about H-D and almost nothing about japanes bikes.

Here in The Netherlands people are positive about the Versys.

I bought mine in februari this year. The candy burned orange one with abs.
It was a demo at a local dealer. Since it came on the market in this colour I wanted it. And my old Honda was ready for retirement so the deal was made.

So far i have had 12 motorcycles. But this is the first Kawa.

I will post some photo's.

Kind regards and hope that you like some stories from Europe

Paul (34 stands for my all time favourite Kevin Schwantz)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have just posted some photo's.

I recently put a stainless steel radiator cover and a stainless steel oil reservoir cover on the Versys. Looks very nice. I will make some photo's soon.
First have to clean the bike. It's very dirty due to the terrible weather of past weeks. Autumn is coming!

Paul

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Paul. How are things in Holland? I spent 4 days in Amsterdam in the mid 90's with some friends after working in a hospital in Srl Lanka for a month. Had a great time. Other than that I've only passed through the airport during other travels. I had a good chuckle again yesterday as I read over your posts re Versys probs... I particularly liked the Tim The Toolmen comment. If reading between the lines your humour is quite obvious to see. Enjoy your V.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts