Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride an '88 K75, my wife, an 08 Versys. We recently installed lower foot pegs on her bike and an anti-vibration riser, both from Speedy. While I love my K75, when and if it dies (58,000 miles + and going strong), I must admit, I love her Versys and will look for one as a replacement.

In the next couple days, we're doing an oil change and I liked the "sticky" on the tech. forum re: how to do it. Lots more to share, but it's late and time for bed for older guys. Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
I ride an '88 K75, my wife, an 08 Versys. We recently installed lower foot pegs on her bike and an anti-vibration riser, both from Speedy. While I love my K75, when and if it dies (58,000 miles + and going strong), I must admit, I love her Versys and will look for one as a replacement.

In the next couple days, we're doing an oil change and I liked the "sticky" on the tech. forum re: how to do it. Lots more to share, but it's late and time for bed for older guys. Thanks
G'day there,
You could give that K75 to a new learner and the grand children would get it still going strong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts