Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m about to start a trip in south USA. Two weeks traveling from Miami to Smoky Mountains and back. I’d like to use the trip also to buy some gears I’m in need. And I need almost all, from boots to helmet, pants, jackets, gloves, well everything.

Internet is fantastic and I can “Google bike + clothes + Florida” and get literally thousands of internet address to buy from. But very few from those stores have physical addresses to visit and try the clothes. It seems most of the stores are only virtual and don’t have a physical address.

So, I’d like to ask you for some help. I need to choose 3 or 4 good stores to visit. Places with a certain variability of items and good prices. I intend to stop at cities like Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Savannah, Charlotte and Gatlinburg.

Thank you all

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Aren't all of these suggestions "online" stores?
Also not physically located between Miami and the Smokeys. So he can't stop in and try the items on for sizing and fit.
you are correct, sir.

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
I ordered from these guys after several recommendations. Very happy, they are a primarily I think a mail order company but have a large store selling only gear in Dallas.

http://www.motoliberty.com

Check out Olympia and Rev'It as they both make better quality gear IMO than the more common brands like Tourmaster, Joe Rocket, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the suggestions. Spent some time checking their websites and I think I can get all I need. Cycle Gear has large stores at Miami, Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville. Also have tons of options.

Kevrider, I’m sure I’ll pay a visit to tellicomoto, wowmotorcycles and mtn. By the way, I’ll do this US trip with my family in a rented car. I’ll need the bike gear for my next trip to Argentina, Chile and Paraguay ( http://www.everlater.com/luisp/viagem-de-moto-para-argentina-chile-e-paraguay-2012 )

Again, thank you for the help. :thanx:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts