Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with MotivationUSA.com

They had a good price on the arrow exhaust, and I threw in some spools.

QTY ITEMS :
1 x AR71698 - Kawasaki Ninja ER-6N/650R/Versys Exhausts by Arrow @ $260.00
(71698AO) Aluminum ($0.00)

1 x SC030B - Rizoma Swingarm Spools for Kawasaki @ $50.00
Black ($0.00)

I paid for 2 day shipping. From Austin, TX to NY. The package came in today around 1 PM!!!

BUT.... only the spools? I only received one tracking number...

Turns out, the exhaust is a drop shipment directly from the arrow warehouse in Nevada. Turns out, they didn't ask them for 2 day shipping, as I had paid for. Turns out the pipe wont be here till Monday, via UPS ground.
Well, they did refund me $21, so i spend $21 on shipping, for both items via different carriers. I guess it is not a big deal....

My concern is with them not telling customers about the drop shipment part, and with offering "overnight" shipments at a rate of about 135 shillings...

The only thing I can say is.. Now I have sufficient time to get out there and do a PROPER video with the stock exhaust under every condition and location, before I stick the arrow under there to do the same. Expect a nice before/after comparison video by next weekend :)

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Similar thing happened when i ordered my yoshi slip-on i went with the faster shipping and got it the next day because it was shipped from one of thier warehouses just a few of miles from my house.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Those are some expensive spools, maybe there is something special about them?
Motowerk has a nice wide billet spool for $12.00

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking forward to your before/after video as I am considering the Arrow for my 2010. Would also like to know how the install goes.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Those are some expensive spools, maybe there is something special about them?
Motowerk has a nice wide billet spool for $12.00
All Rizoma parts from Italy are quite special indeed. Their mirrors sell for $400 per pair. (I got nice Chinese copy for $53) Rizoma swingarm spools have a flush fitting backing plate and quick mount system which can be used even in competition to raise the bike off the ground. :clap: Their spools are available in anodized colors including black.

http://www.rizoma.com/universal/swing-arm-spools/sc/en

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I look forward to making it. The before stages will be filmed tomorrow. I also would like to take some step by step pictures, because even if it's a pretty easy job, it'd be a nice reference for everybody.

Also, I ordered on the website. I didn't see anything about drop shipment etc. I called today and he admitted he never told arrow it was paid for 2 day shipping, so. It's all good, just the way it happened was bogus.

Yeah the spools also squeeze out 7-10 wheel horsepower, and reduce the weight of the bike by 30 lbs. welll worth the $50. Okay, seriously.. I think I'm gonna have a baby in 9 months, because I got...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I look forward to making it. The before stages will be filmed tomorrow. I also would like to take some step by step pictures, because even if it's a pretty easy job, it'd be a nice reference for everybody.

Also, I ordered on the website. I didn't see anything about drop shipment etc. I called today and he admitted he never told arrow it was paid for 2 day shipping, so. It's all good, just the way it happened was bogus.

Yeah the spools also squeeze out 7-10 wheel horsepower, and reduce the weight of the bike by 30 lbs. welll worth the $50. Okay, seriously.. I think I'm gonna have a baby in 9 months, because I got...
:funnypost:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts