Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding the other day in down town Detroit.....
Got pulled over by the boys in blue.

They asked the usual questions and asked for the usual paperwork.
They said i wasn't speeding nor was i riding recklessly but that they were having a hard time catching up to me......so they could check out the Bike:eek:

:D We chatted for about 10 minutes then went on our merry ways.:thumb:

how cool is that!!!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
how cool is that!!!:yeahsmile:
Not cool. Our cops are not paid to pull people over to check out our vehicles... One doesnt need the stress of a blue light special in the rear view.

Glad they liked your bike. Would prefer them to pull up beside you at a red light and give you a :thumb:

Bet you were wondering WTH for a bit...

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Use to get that alot when i had my 1965 Mustang GT Poppy Red with black top and black racing stripes and black interior with a 4 speed 289 Hi-Po engine. Beautiful car with a hell of a punch. Not a good feeling at all getting pulled over like that.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bet you were wondering WTH for a bit...
Indeed I was but that's the thing see....They couldn't catch up with me on my superbly maneuverable candy lime Green Kawasaki kle-650 Versys so they had to flash the lights and blip the siren:D:D:D
Because....wait for it....We all know the Green "V" is The fastest and now best handling "V" of them all.:clap::clap::clap: So says Detroit, Michigan Finest:p

Green wins again!:joke:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:funnypost:

·
Registered
901 Posts
I had that happen to me in my Jeep...but I was speeding so he had an excuse....I couldn't find my registration...he didn't care. ( I'm sure he ran the plates) He was more interested in the Jeep. I was just happy not to get a ticket, was running late but made plenty of time to chat if it avoided a ticket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts