Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a stray from motorcycling, but i sold my Versys and now only have the Teryx. I thought a some may enjoy watching, but be warned the audio is horrible. I want to learn how to edit, but this is my first time even uploading to Youtube. So any and all constructive criticism is absolutely welcome.

Camera: Drift Ghost-S HD
Machine: 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 sport Monster Edition
Place: Concord, Vermont
Skill level: 0

·
Premium Member
16,258 Posts
Looked like a good time...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really was a ton of fun. I got that camera after talking with you about a year ago, and am finally doing stuff with it again. I really hope to learn to do light editing so i can make these videos more fun to watch. Thanks for watching Joe.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, where we are up there a plow on a side by side wouldn't do much. It is kept at our cabin and the road is unmaintained and not plowed so not sure you can even get a truck up there once it snows significantly. We really don't know because we just got the cabin last Jan. and it hasn't really snowed too much.

·
Registered
481 Posts
YouTube offers some basic editing functionality (titles, transitions, stills, music, etc...) in their editor.
I would recommend that you find the hole for the mic on that camera and get one of these (or similar): Home of The Original 'MICROMUFF' ® - DSLR microphone wind baffle
I put one of them on my Contour Roam 2 because the audio on it was unusable above 25 MPH due to wind noise.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YouTube offers some basic editing functionality (titles, transitions, stills, music, etc...) in their editor.
I would recommend that you find the hole for the mic on that camera and get one of these (or similar): Home of The Original 'MICROMUFF' ® - DSLR microphone wind baffle
I put one of them on my Contour Roam 2 because the audio on it was unusable above 25 MPH due to wind noise.
Yeah so i am going to look into an external mic on the cheap as i don't use this that often. I am also trying to add music just to get rid of the wind noise. These videos are my first uploads so they are totally experimental.

On another note, I uploaded a very similar post on the kawasaki teryx forum, and about 100 views with absolutely no feedback. This forum is honestly the best group of people i have had the pleasure to associate myself with.

Thanks for the feed back folks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah so i am going to look into an external mic on the cheap as i don't use this that often. I am also trying to add music just to get rid of the wind noise. These videos are my first uploads so they are totally experimental.

On another note, I uploaded a very similar post on the kawasaki teryx forum, and about 100 views with absolutely no feedback. This forum is honestly the best group of people i have had the pleasure to associate myself with.

Thanks for the feed back folks.
Sounds good to me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts