Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
I think l'll give 'em a try at that price because they are not only well made (per reviews) but they have good protection & are comfortable down to -10F.................& I have no intention of leaving the log fire on a day that is even approaching -10F!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sizes are going quick, looks like they have only mediums left......they had other sizes earlier.

·
Banned
895 Posts
ORDERED!!!

Your Price
0289RBLKMED Gladiator™ Glove ★★★ - Sale Item
Dimension : Regular
Size : Medium
Color : Black

1 $17.50 PR $17.50 Submitted

Product Total: $17.50
Shipping and Handling: $10.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $27.50

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ORDERED!!!

Your Price
0289RBLKMED Gladiator™ Glove ★★★ - Sale Item
Dimension : Regular
Size : Medium
Color : Black

1 $17.50 PR $17.50 Submitted

Product Total: $17.50
Shipping and Handling: $10.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $27.50
Since they don't have any Larges left I'm going to pass. Let us know what you think when they come in.......should've ordered when I first saw the deal!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was posted from a guy on the FJR forum that has the gloves.......

"I have a pair, very good quality, probably worth $75++ if they were labeled motorcycle gloves. A little thick in the fingers, will need to break them in."

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes, 10.84. I couldn't take the chance of ordering Medium in case i would have to use liners when it gets too cold.

·
Banned
895 Posts
I got the gloves today @ 11.30am & the quality is excellent, double stitching & armour & even a reflective strip.They are a little tight but l'm sure a certain amount of s t r e t c h will occur, & tighter is better than too slack anyway, & as a fixed liner is already included in the 3 layer set up(cordura/Kevlar/polyurethane) then a bigger size would've resulted in loss of feel.

Going for a sub zero test ride with new gloves, thermal balaclava & Walmart ski-type overpants with braces later to see how they all stand up to our recent cold snap.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Glove report

They did stretch to fit better & after 2hrs of riding at around 40-55mph in 32'f I can tell you that they are great!!!

BUT, if you ride at 75mph in freezing weather they don't keep the cold out, it was just too much for them!

The Walmart $24 ski/overpants also worked great at all speeds, & the $10 balaclava if bought with $100 total order from Cyclegear (should be $20) also kept Jack Frost at bay.

So for $61 total spent I think l've done well in getting my warm weather wardrobe completed to add to what I already had!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts