Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I spent the day riding in the Eldorado National Forest. I'm uploading video on my You tube Channel nytrydr2:thumb:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well done!
For the video and more for the ride with your son.
Hey thanks, I don't get many replys to my stuff here, makes me wonder? did I piss everyone off or what?
My son and I had a great time, it had been some time since we rode together.

thanks again for your acknowledgement of my post::thumb:

Donn

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think that a father that share with his son a passion like this is a great thing. Because there isn't only the ride, there is also the care of the bike, the choise of the track and so forth. A lot of quality time father-son. You must be proud for this.

I don't understand the meaning of your expression "did I piss everyone off or what?"
Can you explain me?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it. Best time you can spend with your kids is when you are doing something you both enjoy.

I went to Tracy Joint Union High School from 1968-1971. The HS is probably called something else now. Tracy was a fairly sleepy little town back then. My Dad was assigned to the Defense Depot there.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it. Best time you can spend with your kids is when you are doing something you both enjoy.

I went to Tracy Joint Union High School from 1968-1971. The HS is probably called something else now. Tracy was a fairly sleepy little town back then. My Dad was assigned to the Defense Depot there.
Thanks for your reply sparky, we moved to Tracy 11 years ago from the Bay area and although it's not the quite the sleepy town you remember its still very small compared to the Bay area and I'm always glad to get home after a visit to the big city.:thumb:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Good quality time there Donn.
It's excellent you both like riding,
makes it easier to get together more.
Beauty!:cheers:

The trail appeared very challenging on the vid, but am sure it's even
more-so when you're on it. Looks like you taught your boy everything you know.
You both ride very well!

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
:clap: So you're on a KTM 300 2-stroke? What's your son riding? That 300 must be pretty powerful for its weight. :thumb:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:clap: So you're on a KTM 300 2-stroke? What's your son riding? That 300 must be pretty powerful for its weight. :thumb:
No no, we both ride 200's It's the perfect tight woods bike. mine is a 2002 and my son 's is a 2006.

Thanks for your reply invader!:thumb:

Donn

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Hello Donn,

Hmmm... I think there's too much good stuff on our forum many had an oversight on your ride.

Yes, great rides with your son. Glad to see that these are the moment that one remembers most.

One memory I had with my dad was when I was riding pillion. We were on his Kawa Vulcan 750 when a grown cow crossed the rode. Good thing dad didn't brake too hard and kept the bike straight. Lucky too we found a soft spot on the cow's tummy. The cow was airborne and throwed away for a few feet. Dad turned around and said "Look how that cow flew"
So that one of my memories riding with my dad. Thanks for listening.

:cheers: and many more good rides to You and your son.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts