Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Thanks For The Heads Up. Just ordered one. Can't beat $97.00 with free shipping..

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Just got an e-mail the jacket has already shipped. Now thats fast service.:thumb::thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,119 Posts
Hey Joseph - Hope you weren't TOO fast. From your pics I don't think you're THAT big! I bought a large Kilimanjaro (I'm 5'10", 175# wet, 33" waist) and it's TOO big, so I got a medium (which fits), but is STILL a slight bit too big.

Sure hope it works for you! :goodluck:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Hey Joseph - Hope you weren't TOO fast. From your pics I don't think you're THAT big! I bought a large Kilimanjaro (I'm 5'10", 175# wet, 33" waist) and it's TOO big, so I got a medium (which fits), but is STILL a slight bit too big.

Sure hope it works for you! :goodluck:

Well i haven't taken any recent photos lately ;) I have 2 other jackets and there both 2XL and there starting to get a little snug and i really like that jacket so at that price how can you go wrong. Going out to dinner these days cost more:eek:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Jacket delivered before noon today. Will check it out after work and post initial impression of it.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Just tried the jacket on. Fits perfect i thought it would be bigger but glad it wasn't. Liner is very nice and love all the pockets. So far :thumb::thumb:

IMG_0875 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
19,119 Posts
Joseph - I DEFINITELY love my TWO Kilimanjaro jackets, even tho' the Canadian one is bigger than I would like. Rode through some torrential downpours in it last June! (And agree with you on the liner 'jacket'!)

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Joseph - I DEFINITELY love my TWO Kilimanjaro jackets, even tho' the Canadian one is bigger than I would like. Rode through some torrential downpours in it last June! (And agree with you on the liner 'jacket'!)

I just tried it on for a quick minute last night But from that i know its my #1 jacket now. I put the others in my storage closet this morning. Yea i see the "liner "is actually a nice jacket also. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Thier Sold Out.......:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts