Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 Months 10,000 miles :D

I haven't been on the forums as much lately but thought I would let you guys know what me and the Versys have been up to.

I have had my Versys now for about 9 months. Purchased it new last March and have put 10,000 miles on her. Here are some pics of where we have been and the mods that have been done. She is still going very strong.

Seat has been re-designed with a gel insert, panniers and racks added, new Tourances and fender, SS brake lines, hand gaurds, stickers. Everything else is pretty much stock.

San Bernardino Forest

Belmont, NV

Death Valley, CA

Bixby Canyon, CA

Big Sur, CA

HWY 58

I can say that this is still a great bike with only a few small things I don't like about it. I would definitely buy it again and with the prices of 2009's what they are I have thought about getting a second one. If you want to check out the full ride reports they are on my website at
www.castmefree.com.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice, indeed. When I saw you were down this way and the pics, I thought maybe you were the blue V I saw running in the foothills, but it doesn't sound like you came down into the valley.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice, indeed. When I saw you were down this way and the pics, I thought maybe you were the blue V I saw running in the foothills, but it doesn't sound like you came down into the valley.
I was over near Silverwood lake on some jeep trails. That is a great area. I want to get back over there after winter and explore some more. There are just too many places to try to get to. The list grows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts