Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another ride in the unusual restaurant search ( a.k.a. the dive bar search ). Five of us met at 10 a.m. The meeting is always a hoot to me. I am second from left in the picture. Being a full time Arizona resident, I don't tolerate the cold well. I have on every thing I own to keep warm well riding. The two to my right in the picture are from Canada. One shows up in a short sleeve shirt and no gloves. Anyway, we head out on I-10 to Sonoita and then to Patagonia for lunch (pic of them with my V in the background). After that we head back to Sonoita and then south to Parker Canyon Lake which is about 4 miles from the AZ/Mexico border. Very pretty place and a fun twisty ride. A very fun (and long, thanks to slow service at the restaurant) day. I got back home at 5:20 after a couple slow ups on the interstate home. One of the riders sent me this other motto for our MC club.:smile2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Looked like a good time...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Jealous! :) 68 is about perfect - cool enough for gear, plenty warm to be comfortable.

I haven't ridden in over 2 weeks now :( It's been in the 20's and 30's, which wouldn't stop me, but I won't risk the snow and ice that become weekly events in KC this winter :(

Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.
Rob in KC
'14 Versys 650, 25K miles

·
Registered
972 Posts
I think my last ride was in late November...........too cold and icy for a bike ride. Any ride with friends is a "good" ride.

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
Chuck - THIS is a Versys Forum... - so how come the ONLY identifiable bikes are... (NOT Versys?)....:wink2:

[Nice pics, and I love that motto!]

>:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts