·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
First price in my country for V650 2022 - 10 700$ - basic model

·
Registered
864 Posts
Now, 13 years after buying the FIRST V650, NOW w/ a '15 LT as well as about 190,000 "V-650" miles later....
Ed, you definitely are in the Verseys 649cc records books, Alot of riding on on a V 650 you have, maybe most miles in the Verseys saddle all-time? 1st to 3rd gen pretty much the same bike. Be interested to know if theres any one else in that range......

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am so tired of black/grey bikes. Kawasaki used to have some vibrant paint colors on their bikes, my 2012 Ninja with its plasma candy green or my current 2016 Versys in the flat orange color. These look great. If I were looking for a new Versys type bike I would walk right past this new LT. I was even thinking of replacing my 07 VFR with a Ninja 1000 but of course, it’s black.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I am so tired of black/grey bikes. Kawasaki used to have some vibrant paint colors on their bikes, my 2012 Ninja with its plasma candy green or my current 2016 Versys in the flat orange color. These look great. If I were looking for a new Versys type bike I would walk right past this new LT. I was even thinking of replacing my 07 VFR with a Ninja 1000 but of course, it’s black.
To many black color combination. I have 2018 matte green V650.
When I first saw that color at the dealer I immediately said to myself this will be my motorcycle. And I succeeded. I took the last piece that was in a warehouse in the Netherlands for the whole Europe.

If it weren't for this color, who knows, I might not have bought this motorcycle (Versys 650), but some others.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

61 - 64 of 64 Posts