Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Not too bad and only a $700 price increase. I still would have like to see throttle by wire and cruise. But I do like the dash.

Also, I don't know what country that video is from because the US still doesn't offer the GT. Just the base and LT.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Who the he!! Needs traction control on a 650 cc bike? I mean really? I have never been in a situation on my Versys where it could have remotely helped me. I have never been on the road and thought to myself "Boy! I wish this thing had TC". Cruise would be sooo much better.
I agree. I think things like that are added to certain bikes to try to attract the brand new riders. And I guess if that's what gets someone to start riding, that's on the fence, I'm good with it.

And I also would have liked to have seen throttle by wire and cruise. But I don't work in the motorcycle manufacturing business, so I have no idea how much that would have increased the price. Like when the did the 1000 update and added $5,000 to the price. It puts the bike in a completely different category.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts