Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

i'm new on line from italy. two times victim of burned stator finding for ultimate solution..... but with an acute shortage in english language. (each ten words reading only half is in my mind).....
but there is google translator.

thanks a lot for the ospitality. Enzo

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi guys

i'm new on line from italy. two times victim of burned stator finding for ultimate solution..... but with an acute shortage in english language. (each ten words reading only half is in my mind).....
but there is google translator.

thanks a lot for the ospitality. Enzo
Welcome, Your English is a lot better than my Italian!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
welcome Enzo

This is the right place to get information about fixing the burnt stator. (or preventing it by replacing the regulator with a different one)

I spent a few days in Naples in 2010 and really liked it. Wish I could remember the name of the hotel I stayed in.

·
Premium Member
16,223 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
19,633 Posts
Enzo - Welcome from Arizona, USA!

(In a life-time of flying as an RCAF and then airline pilot - I ONLY got to Italy once - Decimomannu, Sardinia where our CF-104 fighters went to practice 'gunnery'.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi kohburn
the world is really little. watching your photo, on the left side, you can see a red building. is an old military build where i past a part of my life when was young.
What is in the photo is what I see every day from 50th years but is very nice see it with your eyes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks a lot to everybody for the welcome. a special tanks to turn8a for the compliment also if i think he don't speak an only word of italian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts