Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, I have read all your information regarding the 44t sprocket and I am convinced it is what I need.
I have one more problem! I am not able to locate a dealer for the sprocket,
The 44t from Supersprox appears to be out of stock, and I am not sure if the “Superlight” from Sprocket Center is heavy enough.
Any suggestions and assistance on the best brand and dealer will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Bummer; I got in my Supersprox 44 on Saturday.

·
Registered
180 Posts
KLEW,
I have had my 44t sprocket for the past 2k miles and no problem so far. Just make sure that when you install the sprocket, the side with the 44 stamped on it should be on the outer side.

Cheers,

Gerald

·
Registered
434 Posts
It appears that availability on the SuperSprox website varies and is subject to their current production. In other words they only make a few at a time. If that is what you want, and they don't have stock, give it a day or give them a call. pretty sure if you talk to someone and give them the money, they'll ship it out as soon as they complete one.

Anything Renthal is good.

V-Zee

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Klew hope you don't mind but will jump on your thread and ask the brains trust opinion of my new 44 tooth which is sitting ready to go in my garage. it cost $55.00 NZ around $80.00 US, any one know anything about this sprocket from photo?:feedback::cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for your help. I will call indysuperbikes tomorrow, I believe they have the Supersprox 44t I would like.
Ken

·
Registered
699 Posts
Love my Supersprox. A bit pricey but looks great!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
I went with the super light 44t from sprocket center. they claim the weight is near the supersprox not that saving weight is a something I care about on this sprocket. the cost was $46 US shipped to my door in 3 days.
I like price and the look, all black.
Very pleased.

Donn

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I went with the super light 44t from sprocket center. they claim the weight is near the supersprox not that saving weight is a something I care about on this sprocket. the cost was $46 US shipped to my door in 3 days.
I like price and the look, all black.
Very pleased.

Donn
Looks like the one I have, I bought mine as A set with x-ring chain from indysuperbikes I believe.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts