Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There It Is 54.6 In town 44.6 freeway. Was hoping for a little better cuz my Ninja same motor always got 53 54 on HWY. O well still happy considering what I'm reading on the forum.. All have a good Day!!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
My experience also is that the mileage goes down quite a bit when riding at interstate speeds.

·
Super Moderator
19,587 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
If the existence of this thread is a pathetic attempt to convince people to choose 43-tooth rear sprockets, then the existence of the entire forum should be taken to be a pathetic attempt to convince people to buy a Versys. Given your take on things, you should not be posting on the forum since that is pathetic.

Or perhaps you should not read threads on topics that seem to peeve you.

Can I interest you instead in a Thermo-Bob discussion?

·
Registered
38 Posts
seems we just can't stop promoting our choice in sprocket size can we? even though we know it's obvious that how u ride is more a factor than anything else?

I'm gonna start a thread called "I get a million miles a gallon with a 1 tooth sprocket!!"

It's kind of pathetic guys... give it up... choose what u like and live with it, please... quit trying to convince others the only choice is yours...
Hahahahahaha! Isn't this a "pathetic" attempt to convince others not to post about what they like, about changes they've made to THEIR V's

Come-On, Thermo-Bob. Give it up :badidea:

·
Registered
688 Posts
seems we just can't stop promoting our choice in sprocket size can we? even though we know it's obvious that how u ride is more a factor than anything else?

I'm gonna start a thread called "I get a million miles a gallon with a 1 tooth sprocket!!"

It's kind of pathetic guys... give it up... choose what u like and live with it, please... quit trying to convince others the only choice is yours...

You know AZ I read nearly every thread on this forum. At times you are helpful and informative, but most of the time your posts are just plain inflammatory and designed to outrage others.

Yes... everyone is entitled to their opinions, but.....a lot of times to get along in an organized society it is necessary to keep those opinions TO YOUR SELF.

·
Registered
688 Posts
It's a free Country, if I have something to say about a topic, I will.

If you don't like it, go have a thermo-bob discussion with yourself.

It is a "Free Country", but an online forum does not represent a place that freedom of speech is protected. The forum, though in a public setting, is privately owned and operated (moderated). Your civil rites spelled out by the constitution are not guaranteed here.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
If the existence of this thread is a pathetic attempt to convince people to choose 43-tooth rear sprockets, then the existence of the entire forum should be taken to be a pathetic attempt to convince people to buy a Versys. Given your take on things, you should not be posting on the forum since that is pathetic.

Or perhaps you should not read threads on topics that seem to peeve you.

Can I interest you instead in a Thermo-Bob discussion?
+1:clap:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
It is a "Free Country", but an online forum does not represent a place that freedom of speech is protected. The forum, though in a public setting, is privately owned and operated (moderated). Your civil rites spelled out by the constitution are not guaranteed here.
"check out the big brain on Zatx" :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts