Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome ride today! 42 and very little snow on the ground. Have to watch for gravel from the road mix used on ice. Other than that nice ride, big smiles! Spring is around the corner no more 20 below and snow! Bring on the heat! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Was 80+ here the last three days. Haven't seen snow on the mountains in so long I almost forgot what color it is. What a screwed up winter!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
We got half a foot of snow yesterday morning. Denver metro broke snowfall record for Feb this year. Mountains are a litte dry. I'm going skiing Sunday :)

Loveland Ski area have a decent base @ 50". This time last year they were sitting on about 200". We got so much snow last year that Loveland had a 110" base on April and A-Basin was open for skiing on the fourth of July. This year seems will be a shorter season. However, is the snowiest month here. We'll see.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Rode home in 75 degrees today- best ride of the year! I am going to try to remember this day when it's 105 degrees in July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts