Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys get this stuff at?
I checked the walmart, ace hardware, and home depot websites and none seem to carry thi stuff.
So is this something I pick up in store? Or is it something I have to get off ebay, or the 3M website?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking to get the black reflective tape, that way it doesnt show on the bike in daylight.

It doesnt look like aerostich has anything along that line for me...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Try marine supply stores, especially those that supply off shore boaters. I got the SOLAS tape at West Marine and a supply of red reflective strips.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Galls.com

I bought mine (long rolls in various lengths) from Galls.com.

Best price I could find. It looks great on my flat black helmet during the day, lights up like a christmas tree at night.

I also put some on the backs of my mirrors and around the barends, just to help with the visibility to oncoming cagers.

Monte

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the info guys... so what I've surmised thus far is that it is not really available locally, just online? correct?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I still have my Conspicuity vest from a long time ago. Lights up like a christmas tree at night.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Next time you see a truck stop, pull in and check out the sundries store. Trailers are required to have DOT grade red and white reflective strips on them. Good stuff cheap.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts