Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted awhile back that my 650 was just to big heavy and the seat is too tall and wanted a smaller bike the 300X is in my top pick so after all the tire change crap(see my other post) I do need a lighter bike- I went to get a price on a 2017 gray non ABS 300X so it's $5443.62 out the door-we have 10.5 tax down here-works out to be the bike minus the rebate and just tax no other crap added like $634 freight set up and doc fees-so I told them let me think it over and they said you know Kawasaki has a 0 interest for 12 month credit card and you can put the whole price of the 300X on it-now it's getting serious-I will be running in circles this weekend thinking this over

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after burning a few brain cells on the purchase of a 300X--I just can't do it-I think it would be a great second bike-but what I'm trying to do is go with one smaller bike and I think a 300 is just too small not speed wise but power and roll on-so when the time comes it looks like I'll go back to a Honda 500X a bike I had before the Versys and being I jumped off the 500 and on to the 650 I feel the 500 has better low end up to about 4000 rpm's --but not right now still enjoying the 650

1 - 5 of 5 Posts