Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I are celebrating 30 years of marriage today.:thumb: we have plans to stay in Monterey this coming weekend.

Donn:D

Edited Celebrating, thanks kenr74

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congratulations on the milestone! My wife and I celebrated out 15th this year with a weekend getaway on the Versys. It was awesome. Hope you enjoy some nice weather in Monterey.

·
Registered
232 Posts
My wife and I are calibrating 30 years of marriage today.:thumb: we have plans to stay in Monterey this coming weekend.

Wow Donn, you don't look old enough to be married 30 years my friend! But congratulations just the same. My wife and I are celebrating our 20th in November. Man, the time really flies, huh? Have a great time in Monterey!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Donn, you don't look old enough to be married 30 years my friend! But congratulations just the same. My wife and I are celebrating our 20th in November. Man, the time really flies, huh? Have a great time in Monterey!
thanks! and thanks to everyone!:thumb:

·
Registered
774 Posts
My wife and I are calibrating 30 years of marriage today.:thumb: we have plans to stay in Monterey this coming weekend.

So were you celebrating or calibrating? :D

I could see a marriage needing some calibrating after 30 years.:goodluck:

·
Registered
131 Posts
awesome, thats great !! congrats to you two :cheers:

(i think i might have close to 30 if i add all the wives together . . . . )

·
Registered
774 Posts
I thought there may have been a joke in there that I didn't get.:D I've heard a marriage takes work so some calibration makes sense too.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My wife and I are celebrating 30 years of marriage today.:thumb: we have plans to stay in Monterey this coming weekend.

Congrats - we are only 7 behind you - we were 23 years earlier this month

Bigaussie & his Canadian bride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts